Saturday, May 3, 2008

Movie Review: IRONMAN


Two words: Loved it.  

Two more: A lot.

I realized tonight that I don't think a Marvel Comic movie has ever let me down (I dare you to prove me wrong!). This movie is certainly no exception to that rule. If you're looking for a great action flick with heroes and villains, superhero fight scenes, a pretty solid plot, and even a bit of a sappy love story for all you ladies out there (and you, Mr. Hopeless Romantic), this is your movie!  

The bottom line: I enjoyed it from start to finish. I give it an A.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Dude, did you stay till the very end of the credits? I hope so. If not, you better go again.

Also, about the Marvel comics movie comment: Spider-Man 3 was horrible. There is no way you liked that movie.

I liked Iron Man too.

I'm a sucker for superhero flicks.