Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Alive and Kickin' It

By now, you might be wondering, Is MaxAC still alive? Fortunately, the answer is: Yes, I'm alive, and living life to the max! Here's what I've been up to recently:

  • going to a lot of youth sporting events
  • teaching a Spanish class (more on this later)
  • dealing with some drama in the youth group (of the teenage girl variety...my favorite!)
  • not sleeping enough
  • trying to keep up with my new house
  • leading an awesome student leadership team
  • spending lots of time with my girl
  • preparing for a long trip overseas (more on this later, as well)
  • not blogging
Life never stops, but unfortunately sometimes blogging does stop. However, there is much to share, so look for more from MaxAC in the near future!!!

2 comments:

derryprenkert said...

You forgot one:
*Performing terribly at Fantasy Football.

Adam Cramer said...

Touché.