Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Good Meal and Great Friends

Over the past couple months, I've gotten the chance to try my hand at cooking more than a few times. Now for those of you majoring in AC to the Max trivia, you might recall that I'm not exactly Emeril. However, in recent months I have become what I would consider quite proficient in making Chinese food. So, Sunday night after our high school ministry, Adrienne and I cooked up a storm: Jasmine rice with Thai Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce, stir fry chicken, szechuan chicken, and chopped onions, garlic, and green peppers. If I can say so myself, it made for quite a tasty meal, and what made it even better was sharing it "family style" with a great group of friends.

3 comments:

D said...

Good food. Good friends. All that's missing is a little more family...

In related news, I made a new batch of Thai yellow curry paste. We'll have to have it sometime before you head off to Africa.

A cookoff? It's a cookoff!

Adam Cramer said...

Are we doin this? Bring it!

Eric Gingerich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.