Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

I recently received an email from a friend back home. He didn't even write anything in the email, but the subject line on the email simply read, "Are you still alive?" That's when I realized that I have not communicated with all of you back home in a REALLY long time. I apologize for that...things have been a bit crazy around here, and they are about to get even more crazy! 

This morning we are heading off the farm for a week of practical ministry. We have been split into three teams that will head into three different local communities. My group is heading for a local ghetto called Duduza, where we will be doing some street ministry, sports ministry, and a VBS for the kids. I'm excited to get my hands dirty in practical ministry again and to get to know some new people.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! Sorry for the lack of communication, but I'll be sure to send out a more in-depth update after this week!

AC

No comments: