Monday, April 6, 2009

A Few Random Facts...

  • I ran over 40 miles last week...marathon here I come!
  • My first 21 days in Africa were without a hot shower.
  • I recently read the Bible, the entire OT and NT, in 27 days...it's a good book! (More on this later).
  • I have not washed my hair in over a month...don't ask.
  • Poverty sucks.
  • I have not cut my hair or shaved since arriving in Africa.
  • It gets cold in Africa.
  • It also gets REALLY hot in Africa.
  • I got thrown off a horse three days ago.
  • I am convinced that there is no greater bond than that of the body of Christ.
I can't think of any more random facts, so I guess I'm done for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smokie,

Good to talk to you on Easter Sunday even if it was only for a few minutes. Glad to hear everything is going well for you! It sounds like you are doing some awesome things that I would definitely enjoy!

Take care!

MRE 10

Adam Cramer said...

Hey Homes!

It was great talking to you, too! I can't wait to tell you more about what I've been able to see and experience here...you would definitely love it!

Love you, man!

Smokie