Monday, March 31, 2008

"Sanka, you dead, mon?"..."Ya, mon."

According to Deathclock's "highly scientific" calculations, I will die on September 26, 2057, less than a month before my 73rd birthday. I found this to be less than favorable, so I decided to change my disposition from "normal" to "optimistic." With this single variable changed, Deathclock generously granted me 15 more years, my new "deathdate" being September 22, 2072 (apparently September is not a good month for me!). 

15 more years for being optimistic! I now have a new outlook on life. The cup is no longer half empty, but half full! Cloudy days are no longer gloomy, but an opportunity for the blessing of rain! The dark and cold winters are no longer depressing, but they simply provide an opportunity to enjoy the light and warmth of spring that much more! (If this is all it takes to gain 15 more years, I'm game!)

And I owe this whole new perspective on life to Deathclock.  If you want a new lease on life, check it out here!

*Link love to Seth for showing me this website.

No comments: