Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Link Lovin' It

  • Andrew just became a dad. Read his thoughts on fatherhood here.
  • My buddy Eric just started blogging. He calls me a girl here.
  • Ted's blog used to inspire many of us to rethink the way we live. He hasn't blogged since October 25, 2007. For the love, Teddy!
  • Danielle is just a boring old mom. Just kidding...she's a boring old mom who happens to have some great thoughts on life. She talks about wanting more from life here.
  • Kyle consistently offers deep thoughts and insights on life from his travels and experiences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget what those "boring old moms" do for the world! You know like making sure there is food on the table and (sometimes) matching socks in the drawer.

Still praying for Marcus.

Linda

Danielle said...

Thanks for the love. I just reread my own post. It really was quite good, wasn't it? I just reinspired myself :) -- thought you would enjoy the arrogance :)