Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To keep the beard and dreads or not to keep the beard and dreads, that is the question!

So today I was pondering the deeper things of life, when I remembered that an important milestone in my life is quickly approaching: one week from today marks one year since I started growing my beard! That's right, it's been 358 days since a razor touched this face. Impressive, I know...

Well, it's been a great run, but I'm starting to think it might be time for a change. I was thinking it might be fun to have all my faithful readers join me in the decision-making process. (This is your chance to let me know what you REALLY think about my caveman look!)1 So, I've set up my very first blogger poll to ask for your help in this all-important decision. Believe it or not, your votes will play a large role in determining what I do with my hair!2

So what are you waiting for?! VOTE NOW!!!

1. Mom, your vote doesn't count! I already know what you think! :-)
2.
The poll closes at 12pm Wednesday, May 5th. At that point, 49% of my decision will be based on the top vote-getter, while 51% of the decision will be made by ME! :-P

9 comments:

Britney said...

the footnotes are hilarious

Elizabeth said...

Other~ditch the dreads, trim the beard ;-) But Jarod says he likes you just the way you are.

Britney said...

Other-I agree with Elizabeth. Beards are okay if they are groomed.

eric signs said...

Dread Vote 2010...

Adam, after my little fact finding call, I say keep em! At least until the have reached full maturity. You have come this far with them, see it to the end.

Melissa said...

i vote keep it all!

dannisev said...

Get rid of them.

Anonymous said...

ponder on more important things in life

Life with the LeVans said...

Adam,
I think I'm gonna have to side with your mom...it looks nice on you, but I think it's time for a shave and haircut.
I'm praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

You are too gorgeous to hide yourself with all that hair. My vote is cut it now!