Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Jim Look-A-Like?

In honor of the return of my favorite TV show tonight, The Office, I thought I would try a quick survey with my few faithful readers. A co-worker of mine recently commented that I reminded him a lot of the character "Jim" from The Office. This was not the first time I had been compared with Jim, played by actor John Krasinski. Personally, I take it to be a compliment because Jim is one cool dude on the show. Anyway, you make the call...am I?:

a. A Jim look-a-like?

b. A Jim wanna-be?

c. Way too smokin' hott to even be compared with a low-life office worker like Jim?

d. (fill in the blank)


 




































To cast your vote, leave a comment below!

7 comments:

Adam Cramer said...

"c"...definitely "c"...

Andrew said...

I'll go with a. it's all that nappy hair.

Chad A. Loucks said...

I'm with Andrew. Only because of the hair in the pic.

D said...

i'll go with d: younger brother of a michael scott look-a-like...

Chunk said...

i have to tell you the truth. i actually see stanley.

derryprenkert said...

I was more thinking Pam.

Adam Cramer said...

Scravis, I think Nate Loucks' brother-in-law has you beat in the Michael Scott look-a-like competition (see his recent post about that).

Chunk, I literally laughed out loud when I read your comment (or LOL for all you IM nerds out there).

Derry, I'm not THAT hott.