Saturday, November 14, 2009

Link Lovin' It

  • My friends Kory and Ali are doing some incredible urban ministry. They share their thoughts here.
  • My sister, Sarah, cuts a chicken's head off here. Sarah and her hubby, Nick, discuss spiritual warfare in Mexico here.
  • My buddy, Kyle, is chillin' in Ireland. He waxes poetic here and here.
  • I challenged my sister, Emily, to start blogging here. My beautiful, talented, incredible mother, genius (are those enough positive qualities, sis?) sister gives me a shout out in her first blog post here.

1 comment:

Emily Edison said...

Thanks for all of the acclaim! :) I guess I better get posting some real thoughts so people aren't too disappointed when they check it out... By the way, I will get some pictures up soon. We have been having technical difficulties with our computer which is why I haven't posted any since SPRING. Sorry. When you get back I will have to draw on your expertise to help me jazz up my site. Love you!!