Sunday, May 31, 2009

Link Lovin' It...Sibling Style

  • My sister, Sarah, and her hubby, Nick, are doing some incredible disciple-making ministry down in Mexico (or I suppose up in Mexico from where I'm currently writing...weird.) Anyway, check out what they're up to here.
  • My brother, Dave, is really stinkin' smart. Don't believe me? Read his thoughts on philosophy, religion, church, and life here.
  • My sister, Emily, pretends to have a blog here. (Emily, if you're reading this, let this be motivation to get that thing started up!!!).

2 comments:

Marcia Cramer said...

This was a fun site. Enjoyed viewing your entire blogsite tonight. Great hearing your voice yesterday. Have a wonderful time with Adrienne these next few months.

Emily Edison said...

Well Adam, I do think that this will motivate me if for no other reason than to give you an opportunity to discover some of MY positive qualities! (and post them on your blog) :)