Saturday, August 22, 2009

Zimbabwe

Well, "Road Trip: Part 2" starts tonight, as I'll be heading off on another 20+ hour drive to Harare, Zimbabwe. I wrote previously about our STeM (Short Term Equipping Missions) training this past July. Some of the guys from Zimbabwe who came for our STeM are going to be running their very own STeM this week, and I will be traveling up to Harare to assist them. Please pray for safe travels for myself and the six other J-Life staff members whom I'll be traveling with. I also ask that you pray that the Lord will provide me with an extra dose of energy this week. I couldn't tell you the last time I have slept in the same bed for 5 straight nights, and constantly living out of a suitcase has been wearing me down lately. Pray that God would use me on this trip in great ways and that He would be my strength! Thanks so much to all of you who have kept me in your prayers!

2 comments:

Breuer Adventures said...

Love the updates.
You must be ready for some new pages for your passport!
We will be praying.

Linda

Adam Cramer said...

Hey Linda! Good to hear from you! Yep, I just finished my last page in the passport...I'll have to get some new pages before going to Tanzania in a few weeks! Thanks so much for your prayers! Miss you guys!