Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25 Years of Awesomeness!!!

Well, today marks a pretty big milestone in my life...I have now officially hit the quarter-century mark! The past few days I've had some time to reflect a little bit on the past 25 years of my life, and to be honest I'm overwhelmed by the life God has given me and the blessings He has poured out on me. I couldn't ask for a better family or better friends than what I've been blessed with. And I wouldn't change the calling God has placed on my life for anything. I love my life!

Okay, enough of the sappy stuff. I've put together a small photo album for this occasion. Enjoy.

The early years.

The high school years.

The college years (and, yes, I was flexing in this picture).

The caveman (post-college) years.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture from my awkward middle school years. So, we'll just consider those the forgotten years!

Thanks so much to all of you who have made an impact on my life, whether great or small, over the past 25 years. I wouldn't be who I am today without you! Here's to the next 25 years! May they be as incredible as the first 25 years!

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

happy birthday!

Breuer Adventures said...

Have a great day!!
Love the new picture on the top of your blog.
How did you get that effect?

Adam Cramer said...

Thanks guys!

Linda, I'm sure you recognize that picture...because you took it! I've been playing around with Photoshop a little bit recently. I tweaked the coloring, making it a more vivid green. Then I used a tool called "liquify" and dragged it over every part of the picture except for me and my guitar. I'm glad you like it!

Kelsey said...

happy birthday adam! hope you have a great day!

also, i'm pretty sure that those middle school pictures were "conveniently" lost so that you can block it out of your mind. :)

brad, kelsey, and the kids