Friday, May 15, 2009

Entering a New Phase

All good things must come to an end, so they say. The four months of training on the farm ended last week, and in one day over 30 of my closest friends in the southern hemisphere packed up and left the farm, heading for churches all across Africa to plant youth disciple-making movements. I stayed on the farm, as it will be my home base for ministry while I spend the next seven months traveling around Africa, encouraging and training the ministry teams. And, thus, the "preparation" phase of my ministry here in SA has abruptly ended. The past four months have been a time of incredible growth for me in so many ways--meeting many unique people, being exposed to new cultures and languages, being challenged daily in my walk with God, and developing many new disciplines in my life. I can honestly say that it has been one of the best experiences of my life. As I now enter a new phase of ministry, I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next!

The J-Life 2009 Team.

2 comments:

D said...

Who is that nicely trimmed guy in the middle of the picture???

Adam Cramer said...

The 3-months-ago version of a currently shaggy MaxAC...