Saturday, May 16, 2009

J-Life 2009 Highlights: Part 1

Enjoy this series of blogs that will highlight some of the sights and experiences that I have been blessed with over the past four months, as well as some of the people that have made this such an incredible adventure for me thus far.

Miscellaneous Highlights

Evening jam sessions became an almost nightly routine. In this picture I'm jamming with my Kenyan friend, Justin (sitting), and Lance from SA (standing). Lance plays guitar, bass, drums, keys, and has great vocals...definitely one of the most talented musicians I've met.

We spent the first month on the farm washing our clothes by hand, or in this case, by foot!

The local metropolis that is Balfour.

Taking the foofy slide (zip line) over the dam on the farm.

Bhuti leading the charge as we embark on a raft-building challenge during bush camp.

2 comments:

Breuer Adventures said...

I am scared just looking at this picture of you on the zip line. Last summer I went on the one at Prairie Camp and that was most likely the last time.

Anonymous said...

Totally Awesome Adam! That looks like so much fun! I am having so much fun looking at all of your pictures! I would love to do this! Can you make me one when you get back home?

MRE 10