Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back From Tanzania

I arrived back safely in South Africa this morning, after spending the past 17 days in Tanzania. The past couple weeks were filled with countless challenges, but even more blessings. At the end of it all, all I can say is "God is good!" I've got so much to share about my experiences and the ways that I saw and experienced God, but those stories will all have to wait. After two months of nearly non-stop travel to six different African countries, I am officially exhausted. To add to the exhaustion of all the travel, I contracted malaria while in Tanzania, which I'm still recovering from. All that to say, it's time to rest! More updates will be coming soon, but for now just praise the Lord with me that lives were changed in Tanzania, and that the Lord's hand of guidance and protection was with me. Thanks so much to all of you who are praying!

Bwana asifiwe (Praise the Lord),

Adam

No comments: