Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teddy G in Zimbabwe

By now, you should all know that my friend, Ted, visited me here in Africa for a couple weeks. Ted and I grew up together in youth group at Nappanee Missionary Church, and, more recently, Ted was very involved in the student ministries at St. Mark Missionary Church, where I served on the student ministries staff. All that to say, I'm pretty sure that most people who are actively following my blog know Ted. For that reason, and because Ted hasn't posted on his blog in nearly two years, I decided to put up some pictures of Teddy in Zimbabwe. Enjoy.

Ted getting to know some of the young people in Chihota.

Teddy gives Chihota a big thumbs up!

Ted and Pastor Jengwa enjoying the hour walk to the nearest school.

Teddy and Praise are all smiles.

No comments: